8.08.2007

Fact: Gays Are Better for Long Term Love

How do I put this without offending 10% of AoF readers. A study, done in London, reports that "Women see masculine-looking men as more unsuitable long-term partners but men with more feminine features are seen as more committed and less likely to stray (because they're gay), researchers said Wednesday."

I think I went to school with a few guys that might find this story intriguing, and you know what AoF reader, you know how I know you're gay? You find this article particularly uplifting.


I think basically the gist of the article was that the uglier you are the better the chances are that you get locked down faster than Tank Johnson after the Super Bowl. I was going to put a link regarding Tank Johnson, but if you don't get it you're either a girl or a girly-man.

0 comments: