8.30.2007

(Black and) Blue Balls

Before I get started, I can't really pass up the opportunity to remark on a great game that The Whip's previous post reminded me of. For what it's worth, Faceball looks pretty sweet. It just needs a little something that I can't quite put my finger on. Oh yeah, that's right, it needs more direct shots to the nuts.


Back in college we had a little game that was simply called "Tuna Toss". Frankly, it didn't need a fancy name because it couldn't be more straightforward. The game can be played with any amount of players, but it's best played if two-on-two or players divided into two teams. The players sit on opposite sides of the room, preferably somewhere in the 10-15 feet away range. There's only one piece of equipment necessary, a can. Rational individuals (subjectively speaking) will prefer a can of tuna, but others might use a beer can or even a can of soup.
Did I say one piece of equipment? I meant two: you also need a sac of nuts. The objective of the game is to hit the other team's players in the nuts as many times as possible. It's achieved by lobbing the can across the room to hit the player opposite the tosser in the nuts. You need an arc, the game hurts enough as it is. No blocking is allowed or else penalty shots are awarded. There's no set score to reach, it's a gentleman's game where everyone wins, except for future offspring that will be born retarded and with creepy deformed appendages.
Remember how in the first paragraph of this post it sounded like I was gonna write about something other than nut shots? Turns out not so much. Just go rent Idiocracy and enjoy a little show within the movie called "Ow My Balls". Also, the following video is the best that Google could come up with in regards with getting hit in the nuts with a can.

Guy gets Soup-Can to the Nuts

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 comments: