8.08.2007

What Dougie Giveth, He Taketh Away

Just yesterday I was praising Boston.com for their excellent work in the field of moustachery (see below). However, it has come to my attention that Boston.com now deserves my ridicule for some serious unintentional gayness: Tom Brady hooking up with Bridget Moynihan? Gisele? No, try Donte Stallworth. Does anyone check these headlines and what exactly are the editors doing over there? This is going to bring about new calls for a sexual inneuendo editor, and when I say renewed calls, I mean I'm going to send my resume to major media outlets again. I don't know what kind of camp Belicheck is running but it seems more gay than Mangina....i mean Mangenius' Mozart soundtrack which is much like the Jets: Soft. Shame on you boston.com. Where does this rank on the unintentional comedy scale? Well I find it pretty damn amusing that's for sure. Apparently the voice in the video below is actually Donte Stallworth: Fact.



Oh, and dougie did indeed go deep last night.

5thD Mirabelli homered to left, W Pena scored.32

0 comments: